Philip Yannuzzi is an advanced personal trainer with more than 10 years of experience in the fitness industry and with competitive athletics. He has trained individuals of all sizes and types to meet and exceed their personal fitness goals whether they are to lose weight, gain muscle tone, improve athletic performance, or recover from bodily injury.
Philip is originally from Philadelphia, PA and has lived in various other locations around the country as well including Ames, Iowa where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Exercise/Sport Science. He has worked in a variety of personal training facilities including LifeTime Fitness, Fitness Together, and Gold’s Gym where he has been able to pick up a wealth of heath and exercise knowledge.
Whether you are looking to dramatically change your body and fitness level, train yourself for a certain sport or self defense, or just pick up some great workout and nutritional ideas Phil is available to help you out.
• B.S. in Exercise/Sport Science from Iowa State University
• NASM Certified Personal Trainer (2004)
• ACE Certified Personal Trainer (2004)
• Fitness Together Certified Personal Trainer (2005)
• 2010 Pan American Jiu-Jitsu Games Bronze Medalist
• 2008 Greater Midwest Submission Hunt Gold Medalist
• Boxing Instructor and Competitor for 10 years
• Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Submission Wrestling Instructor and
Competitor for 8 years